My Los Angeles Appliance repair is one of LA county’s foremost authorities on refrigerator repair. Our technicians are factory-trained in all major brands and specialize in all high end Refrigerators. All of our seasoned appliance technicians are encouraged to continually update their factory certifications and stay on top of the best practices in refrigerator service and repair.
- Fresh Food
- Wine Coolers
- Beverage Centers
- Under Counter Refrigerators
- Not Cooling
- Making noises
- Showing error codes
My Los Angeles Appliance Repair knows that refrigerator repair can be extremely complex. Our technicians are fully trained to immediately isolate problems and effectively repair any brand of refrigerator/freezer etc. Troubleshooting is always better than repair; a fact that our LA customers should know. Customers tend to resort to repairing their refrigerators without proper tools on a frequent basis; inviting several possible hazards.
No worries. If you have unsuccessfully attempted such a feat, one of our professional Appliance Repair technicians is only a quick phone call away.
Just dial 310 627-0707 and get 30% DISCOUNT off labor on any refrigerator repair service!
It is a good idea to call My Los Angeles Appliance Repair before irreparable damage is done to your refrigerator. Our technicians can also access minor problems well before they become major ones.
We believe in a simple mantra; troubleshoot. We recognize that our customers want the best services without being overcharged. Cost effective fridges are hard to come by. This is why we also suggest scheduled maintenance for all home appliances. We strive for repeat business and continuous referrals. Hence we follow a policy of transparency in the way we conduct our business. We will never suggest repair of an appliance if the repair costs exceed the replacement amount.
if you encounter the following:
- Your Viking Refrigerator stays too hot or cold
- Your Bosch Refrigerator makes funny noises
- Your Kitchen Aid Freezer doesn’t know when to stop making ice
- Your Sub-Zero Refrigerator leaks or has a funny smell
- Your GE Refrigerator doors do not close properly
- Your U-Line Freezer doesn’t hold a consistent temperature
- With a quick call to My Los Angeles Appliance Repair 310 627-0707, we can often arrange a same-day service call by your local factory-trained technician in who can immediately repair your ailing appliance.